The VanChaMaShe 4th of July celebration is just around the corner!
There’s lots more detail here (4th of July Celebration 2018), but here are some of the key highlights:
- 10:30AM Parade
- 12PM Lunch
- 2:00PM Egg and Water Balloon Toss
- Supply a table
- Sangria Cart (set up and serve)
- Pick up & return Road Closed signs
- Set up & hang decorations (9:00AM set up)
- Play in the band
- Lead the Parade as Uncle Sam & Lady Liberty
- Clean up after Potluck
- Photographer – making memories – capturing the day’s events
If you’d like to volunteer, contact Darcy at: [email protected]
Don’t forget your Annual Membership Fee and to update your Directory update form for new residents.